As you are aware, I have been trying to give up smoking over the last few weeks
It’s been easy at times, but on the whole... it's difficult. It's damn difficult. You might be different but for me its tough! You see... I was a 20-25 cigarette-a-day smoker suddenly being hauled into a daily grind of resistance, discipline and a constant craving for the weed.
I am sure you can imagine my state of mind during this initial period as I fight with myself on a daily basis!!
Despite my battle, I haven’t achieved my goal and ultimately, I believe that because my intention to give up was not born from a personal decision and more so from a "dare" or a "bet" that I have found it more difficult than most of Era's customers.
Have i failed? Are electronic cigarettes worth trying? Should I have bothered?
I have, admittedly been relapsing every so often and have now found myself back to a daily habit. So, have i failed? I don’t think so. I am currently smoking a lot less than before at around about 4-5 cigs a day as well as topping up with my handy Era3 electronic cigarette every so often. From 25 a day to 5 a day is a drastic reduction.
How has even that changed me?
- I am much healthier. I now go to the gym every other day and find that i can run at a steady 6 miles per hour for 15 minutes without breaking sweat or wheezing for shortness of breath. Something I could never manage before.
- I feel fresher and readier to work and play. Not just my physical health, but my mental health has also improved! When i was a 25-a-day smoker, I used be sluggish throughout the day and whenever i was invited to go out with mates or an event, I used to “sigh”, blow out hard and roll my eyes just thinking about the effort that would be required to attend!! Not any more!!
- My skin is less oily, my hair and clothes smell less of cigarettes and my car is simply a breath of fresh air! No stink embedded into the upholstery or off-target cigarette ash on the carpet and mats. You know what I’m talking about!
- Just imagine 25 cigarette breaks a day! That’s at least 1 hour of breaks during work time and then another hour and a half outside of work! Smoking less frees up enormous amounts of time to spend DOING MORE and spending more time with family and friends.
- My wallet is much healthier! At the beginning of my experiment I promised to give my kids the money I saved by depositing into their “money box”. I have three kids and my 20 less cigarettes a day allows me to place nearly £70 into EACH of their money boxes every month!! That in itself is staggering! To think that over £250 was being burnt away every month!
So... Do electronic cigarettes work?
You bet your life (literally!)
Take your first step and make the decision to stop with Era3 Electronic cigarettes Today – they will change your life