The TPD - Tobacco Products Directive is nearly upon us and will be in full force on the 19th May 2017. For those who have not heard of this directive previously, they are a set of new regulations set out by the government which restricts the sale of electronic cigarettes and e-liquid.
What are the changes?
- Any electronic cigarette tank size cannot exceed 2ml e-liquid capacity.
- The maxmium size of e-liquid container is 10ml.
- Nicotine concentration contained within any e-liquid cannot be greater than 20mg/ml (2.0% concentration w/v).
- All nicotine containing e-liquid must be registered with the European Body in Brussels (EU-CEG) under supervision of the MHRA (Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency) along with a £150 notification fee and an annual fee of £90. This is per flavour, per strength!
This obviously works out to be too costly to small companies like ourselves.
Therefore, we are required to sell through all our non-compliant stock by the 19th May 2017.
We have some absolute giveaways so there has been no better time to stock up on your Era3 essentials.
1) 10ml Concentrated e-liquids all at £0.25p!
2) 30ml Concentrated e-liquids all at £0.99p!
3) 30ml Platinum edition e-liquids just £1.99!
4) All e-cig kits and accessories £0.25p! (Yep, that`s right - EVERYTHING!)
Hurry! Limited Stock Remaining!!!