Imporant Battery Information
- All models come pre-charged when purchased, initial charging is not necessary when new.
- Most electronic cigarette models that are rechargeable either blink or flash consistently when they require recharging.
- Majority of Era3 electronic cigarette models have a shut off safety function on the battery. Either a 5 or 3 click on/off safety button. If you press continuously, it will shut down and vice versa.
For E-Liquid Refillable Models
- Never drop e-liquid in the centre hole, always fill around the clearmiser.
- The safest way to charge electronic cigarettes is via any means of USB port.
- If you charge with a mains adapter pls do so at your own risk. (we advise not to charge with mains plug, especially if you are using third party charging devices)
Concentrated e- liquid
- Always keep e- liquid stored safe and away from direct sunlight.
- Keep locked at all times and out of reach from children at all times.
- If contact with skin, was immediately with water
- E liquid is HIGHLY TOXIC, treat with extreme care.
- Do not overcharge.
- Never leave on charge overnight.
- Never leave unattended at any time while on charge
- Do not overfill.
- Do not over tighten the battery to the cartomiser.
- Always use the correct charger that was supplied with the origional e cig kit.
- Do not charge any electronic cigarette product for longer periods than specified (Timescales are displayed on individual manufacture specifications)
- Era3 do not recommend charging electronic cigarettes via a mains adapter. We would advise that you use a USB port where possible. Especially when an item is not supplied with a mains plug.
- If mains plug is used, only use the one supplied with the e cig itself.. We advise that you do not use other third party accessories with Era3 products.
- Hookah sticks are totally ZERO nicotine.
- Vapour and water (water vapour) with real fruit flavours.
- Dispose of safely after use.